Look what happened now...
Ready, Set, Jet!
Yes, it’s that time again. More random pictures I found on my IPhone - totally random and mostly unedited. Time to clear out 2016 to make room for new adventures.
Here are the 5 things these pcitues have taught me:
1. I'm random as fuck. Well, we actually already knew that, but my random picture collection really brings that point home. So here's what I found on my phone today..
Speaking of the house...I cannot express how happy I am to be here! I love the house and the area so much. Every day I wake up to the silence and look out the window at the mountains and give thanks for being able to live in such a wonderful place. Moving here was one of the best things I have ever done. Why didn’t I do it years ago?
Trust me, thats about all the work left on my phone - I usually delete that stuff ASAP, but I kept that picture so I could remember to follow up on the invoice. Do you do that too? Make notes and also take pictures as reminders for work? That plus the calendar apps really help me stay organized, especially with so many projects in the queue.
So what else do these random pictures show me?
2. I find beauty everywhere.
3. I think about food way, way too much!
4. I tend to snap pictures of randomness to send to my friends. Why text when you can send pictures? Lol
5. When I'm not obessing over the weather I am drawn to sunsets, clouds, flowers and anything that moves, lol.
To be fair, I might have used some of these pictures in the 30 Day Challenge or am planning too, if I ever finish it. It’s only been a little over 2 months, lol #RightonTrack
Happy New Year!
Welcome to my (I'm excited to travel again) blog, my healthy Vegan lifestyle blog and my life! It's a lot, but it's my passions and I just love to write about it. Here I share tips, stories and photos from my adventures and life. This is the place where people can find daily inspiration to travel and motivation to live healthier lives and laugh a bit too!
Most Popular Blog