Look what happened now...
This is a question I get asked a LOT. How do you find time to exercise and remain healthy while you travel?
Well it's really not that hard.Raw!
1. I take my gym shoes, trainers or tennis shoes (depending on where you live is what you call them) with me when I travel. If I make room for them I'm GOING to USE THEM. lol :0 Cause I usually pack too many shoes anyway. If I'm leaving a pair of pumps @ home for these, so they WILL be USED.
2. I walk AS MUCH as POSSIBLE. when I'm away from Texas. I walk in Texas too, but I have to as exercise, cause no one walks anywhere (if they can help it) there.
3. I have a yoga program on my laptop. But I am sure you can find one on YouTube too. (And I get up early or stay up late to use it!)
4. I have a meditation app for my Ipad. It reminds me to take the time to meditate. I always feel better when I do. Every single time! So I look forward to doing this. I am calmer, more relaxed and have a better time.
5. I do Tai Chi (T'ai chi ch'uan). There are programs on line & check the city you are visiting. People usually get together in parks and new people are always welcome! *What a great way to meet people in a new city?!
6. Water. Bring your own and purchase LOTS at market. When you fly esp. your Body NEEDS more hydration. So drink up!
I try to eat Healthy, but I also allow myself to eat a Reese Peanut buttercup too. I eat desert sometimes and mostly whatever I want; I just keep it within reason. Eat more = work out more. It's Just that simple.
I like to try locale food, but as a vegetarian that can be somewhat limiting. Raw is always good though. Most Markets you can always find some veggie/fruit you recognize and that makes a great picnic lunch. :D
Also the bread in France is totally different than the bread in the US. Really!!
So do take the time to exercise, eat right, meditate and you will have a better trip. You will feel better and that alone will make the trip better.
Gotta go walk now,
Catch you Later-
Welcome to my travel blog, my healthy Vegan lifestyle blog and my life! It's a lot, but it's my passions and I just love to write about it. Here I share tips, stories and photos from my adventures and life. This is the place where people can find daily inspiration to travel and motivation to live healthier lives. I'm just an average woman in the world. Follow my journeys as I travel, shop, and meditate my way through life...
Most Popular Blog