Look what happened now...
This is a question I get asked a LOT. How do you find time to exercise and remain healthy while you travel?
Well it's really not that hard.Raw!
1. I take my gym shoes, trainers or tennis shoes (depending on where you live is what you call them) with me when I travel. If I make room for them I'm GOING to USE THEM. lol :0 Cause I usually pack too many shoes anyway. If I'm leaving a pair of pumps @ home for these, so they WILL be USED.
2. I walk AS MUCH as POSSIBLE. when I'm away from Texas. I walk in Texas too, but I have to as exercise, cause no one walks anywhere (if they can help it) there.
3. I have a yoga program on my laptop. But I am sure you can find one on YouTube too. (And I get up early or stay up late to use it!)
4. I have a meditation app for my Ipad. It reminds me to take the time to meditate. I always feel better when I do. Every single time! So I look forward to doing this. I am calmer, more relaxed and have a better time.
5. I do Tai Chi (T'ai chi ch'uan). There are programs on line & check the city you are visiting. People usually get together in parks and new people are always welcome! *What a great way to meet people in a new city?!
6. Water. Bring your own and purchase LOTS at market. When you fly esp. your Body NEEDS more hydration. So drink up!
I try to eat Healthy, but I also allow myself to eat a Reese Peanut buttercup too. I eat desert sometimes and mostly whatever I want; I just keep it within reason. Eat more = work out more. It's Just that simple.
I like to try locale food, but as a vegetarian that can be somewhat limiting. Raw is always good though. Most Markets you can always find some veggie/fruit you recognize and that makes a great picnic lunch. :D
Also the bread in France is totally different than the bread in the US. Really!!
So do take the time to exercise, eat right, meditate and you will have a better trip. You will feel better and that alone will make the trip better.
Gotta go walk now,
Catch you Later-
Welcome to my travel blog, my healthy Vegan lifestyle blog and my life! It's a lot, but it's my passions and I just love to write about it. Here I share tips, stories and photos from my adventures and life. This is the place where people can find daily inspiration to travel and motivation to live healthier lives and laugh a bit too!
Most Popular Blog