Look what happened now...
Ready, Set, Jet!
Happy Friday! We made it to the WEEKEND! Yippe! It's been a good week, damn sight better than last week, for sure. I have been super busy with work and haven't posted many pictures, but here's what made it to Instagram & twitter pictures - in no kind of meaningful order, lol:
It has been cooler and raining this week. Which is SUPER Fabulous so that is the "theme of choice" lol
1.Rain, Rain & More Rain. Yeah!!
2. And in between the rain showers I was outside working (Yes, really) looked up and saw this smiling face. I actually took that crappy cell pict to text to my neighbor. He sent back it wasn't his basset hound, but he knew who he belonged to. He was then reunited with his family. :) Not that I minded the company. You know the cats are just so judgmental..lol
3. These were from the Sept. VeganCuts box. They were good. Not great, but good. They would be awesome dipped in almond milk. But then again everything is awesome dipped in Almond milk, right?
4. Fresh pineapple was on sale at the market. I think it was under a $1.00?? #WTF? So that was lunch one day! :D I planted (ok, I actually threw) the top in a flower pot to see if it would root. Meanwhile it looks interesting, lol *Inspiration strikes* Perhaps a picture for this week.
I am still trying different flavors of Bolthouse Farms drink. This was pretty good. What do you think? Do you have a fav?
This was/is me ...at home...feet up and chillin. :) 78' is very pleasant after 111'F!
This was one of the colors my hair was these past few weeks. Ugh! It's yet different today. I really dislike having to break in a new stylist. I wanted to go darker brown, got bright red instead. #FML so then went to darken & got this red, blonde, gold mix. Looks dark brown to you, right? * ___ *
And also under RICK PISSES ME OFF
Rick has started (again, after us having this discussion) leaving things at my house. Small stuff, but it adds up and if I am not careful his skinny (yet toned) ass will be living with me.
Taking a deep breath and moving on to happier things: Here is a wee bit more..
5. Someone showed up with this at WORK! WOW!
6. I do love books. Lately I have been meeting people who recommend EVEN MORE books I should read. *New Kindle on the way! :D
Going over my notes for work, travel and the blog. I am very deep into planning the next couple of trips and feel the pressure now. Trying to find a travel route that works with my tiny budget. :O But on the other hand, there are so many amazing deals out there. It just takes time & imagination. Confident well get best deals EVER. And France here we come!
Ok, thats it for now. I am going out this weekend, so look for blurry food pictures and other 1/2 ass on the go updates. lol
Catch you later-
Welcome to my (I used to travel) blog, my healthy Vegan lifestyle blog and my life! It's a lot, but it's my passions and I just love to write about it. Here I share tips, stories and photos from my adventures and life. This is the place where people can find daily inspiration to travel and motivation to live healthier lives and laugh a bit too!
Most Popular Blog