Look what happened now...
Ready, Set, Jet!
What the Hell, lets continue. (Read part 1 HERE)
I usually don’t like these, because I feel like NO ONE CARES.
But since good friend yelled at me for being so BLAND on here I will attempt this.
21. I don’t ski. (snow or water) But cross country skiing looks like it would be cool.
22. I have a lot of electrometric energy and have blown up things all my life. I go through computers, ipods, light bulbs and really all electronics like you wouldn’t believe. I am not allowed to stand close to some of my friend’s computers when telling a story (I move around sometimes or swing my hands when I get into a story) or to use the copy machines at the office.
23. I’m 5’9 and wear heels a lot. I like being tall.
24. I have a lot of male friends. But I have a lot of female friends too.
25. Most people trust me and like me immediately. But once in a while someone (usually a woman) will not like me on sight. I don’t take it personal. Whatever.
26. I don’t date married men. I have, but was only because he lied to me. I stopped it as soon as I found out. (Still feel bad about it) and no, I didn’t tell her. I never met her and cut him completely out of my life. Asshole.
27. I started smoking when I was about 12. (Wild much?!) I didn’t get addicted until I was about 16-17. I really liked to smoke, but I quit. I am sure if I ever picked up one I would be hooked forever. :X
28. If you invite me, I will go. Usually. I am pretty busy, but if I have free time and someone asks me over, to a party, to go shopping, for dinner, to visit them in London, etc. I will go. You have been warned.
29. Let’s see hmm. I never wanted to go to England growing up. But once I went was hooked! Love it and the people. :D
30. I am very good with plants. I had a middle school Science teacher that taught me (and the class) how to garden and I have ever since. I love to grow & be around plants very much. It helps me stay calm and grounded. (New Age pun) I grow flowers, trees, vegetables, etc.
31. I really liked to garden with my late husband. It was a nice hobby to share and when the roses bloom that he planted for me I still cry. (Because it like he is sending me flowers.)
32. My bedroom (where I am now) has 2 orchids and 1 ivy.
33. My very first real boyfriend and I are still friends. He just called me & I ignored the call, lol. But we talk at least once a month. He is a good guy, with a loving wife and nice family. I am glad we could stay friends.
34. I was 11 when I got my 1st kiss at school. (Some random boy ran up to me and kissed me and ran off, romantic much?!) But the real, actual 1st kiss I count was when I was 14. (from above mentioned BF)
35. I have a gardener, who I fight with and bitch about some on here. But am thankful for.
I do take care of my plants myself too (see # 30) But remb. I am gone a lot.
36. I work hard. Always. But I also have fun, always. :D
37. I try to say, “I love you.” To all the people I love every time I end a call or leave.
38. The last thing my husband said to me was, “I love you. I’ll see you later.” He then walked out the door and was in an accident. It took them 7 days to find his body, but I knew he was dead. So yes kids I have seen HELL 1st hand.
39. I can be morose and I can be silly. Usually not at the same time.
40. I bought my 1st house while I was single. (And I am proud of it. Go girl power. And no my parents did not help me, at all.)
41. I believe you have to live a life you can believe in, whatever that might mean to you.
42. I meditate.
43. I always felt like an outsider in school. I was born in a town with only “local” families (we were outsiders) and was shy. When I turned 13-14 I said screw it and took every opportunity to sneak off from school events I could. Still made excellent grades, because I was always reading.
44. When I was a teen all my friends where older. Like 5-10 years.
45. When I was 16 I looked up and realized I was surrounded by friends (some even in school) who liked and respected me; (for being me) and that changed my life.
46. I draw & paint. My art has been sold all over the world. But I don’t talk about it. (I’m shy and that sounds like bragging) I also have stuff I wrote published and even housed in a museum. (Sounds like self-centered nerd, right? Maybe I should delete this one?)
47. I can’t sing or play any instrument at all. I don’t do karaoke. (Your welcome.)
48. I have dated more than a few musicians. They are now on my “Do Not Date List”. Because they mostly suck, and not in a good way. They are (usually) all about themselves and I want the guy to be all about ME!
I sound like a groupie…but I wasn’t. I am usually just minding my own business and these guys find me. WTF?!
49. I also briefly dated someone who went on to lead a cult and die a horrible death. (He wasn’t like that back then. OMG)
50. I really have a “Do Not Date” list.
Ok—that’s enough for now. I can’t believe I told all that!
Welcome to my (I'm excited to travel again) blog, my healthy Vegan lifestyle blog and my life! It's a lot, but it's my passions and I just love to write about it. Here I share tips, stories and photos from my adventures and life. This is the place where people can find daily inspiration to travel and motivation to live healthier lives and laugh a bit too!
Most Popular Blog