Look what happened now...
Well, hmm It seems like it go weird so maybe we should continue on? If you just landed part 1 is here & part 2.
51. My favorite color? When people ask I always answer for what? For clothes - black. I do wear about any color though. For cars? Depends on the kind. For house trim? or Hair? Or ....what? I don’t have a favorite color in general. It again depends on for what? You know what I mean? I like purple, but not a purple car.
52. I like gold more than silver, but wear both.
53. I dislike being called a Yankee by Brits. Where I come from Yankees are the devil.
54. Just kidding I have friends that live up North.
55. I love New York.
56. I love New Orleans more.
57. I love Paris the most.
58. I can sew but don’t. I’m just as likely to staple or tape a hem back.
59. People say I have flawless manners and am diplomatic. (WTF?! Me?)
Although I do try to always respect people. I don't have to agree with you or you with me. But we can still show each other respect, right?
60. People also tell me I’m 100% different when talking 1 on 1 and working. (Well duh, I take charge at work & am diplomatic with people 1 on 1. see #59)
61. I closed one of my business because I was so burned out I could not take the abuse from random soccer moms anymore. Mostly when they called about a missing order or such I was always like, “Yes, we will fix it! Let me send you something free.” Which is old time customer service (A thing of the past, boys & girls.) Also known in some biz circles as "The customer is always right." Even though they waited till 12.23 to order and NOT overnight it and it didn’t arrive until after Christmas. (This was always some how our fault?!) And when pkg didn't show up (Magically) call me & threaten me or cuss me out. Usually I just laughed it off and made them feel better. But towards the end of 15 + years I was like “OH Hell No, you will not cuss me out Bitch. I will drive to Iowa and find your fat ass.” So I knew it was time to shut those doors, lol. Plus at this point I realized I hated it. And why work somewhere you are unhappy? Life is too short.
*Not very d
62. I really dislike men talking down to me because I am a woman.
63. I really dislike other woman talking down to me because they think I “just work here”. (Or they are just dumb asses) No, I own the place and you can leave now. Plus you will not talk to my employees like that either. I understand you are stressed & having a bad day because your life didn't turn out the way Disney/TV/Your parents told you it would. But you will show me & my employees respect. Rant over, sorry. * __ *
64. If I don’t know something I will tell you.
65. I’m really private and I write personal stuff for the blog all the time. But I go back and erase it…#FML
66. I love technology and all things related to it. But I don’t want to build computers. Apps maybe…
67. I can write/have written code.
68. I have done art work for bands.
69. I paint/draw with both hands, but mostly write with my right hand.
70. The majority of my good friends are lefties. (So I don't think the % is right?!)
71. I can eat with chopsticks.
72. I still read a lot.
73. I hardly EVER watch TV. If you follow me on GetGlue then you know that. That is actually pretty accurate. Maybe 2-3 TV shows a week.
74. I do watch movies some. I like action, comedy, sci-fi, etc. No sad shows or dumb chick flicks, please. ROMCOM usually sux too. Who is that dumb in real life? Oh wait I may have addressed that already. (I still don't find it entertaining) I just watched "So this is 40" & OMG! I was screaming at the people (Both good actors, BTW) but no one should have to watch that (or live it) ugh. Nothing was funny about it, :( and you know I usually am very kind in reviewing things.
75. If I have a block of free time to just veg I do! I sleep, read or soak in hot tub. If I do end up watching TV it's usually like a whole boxed series of Dr Who or True Blood or Star Trek. Yes, Yes I know “They were not meant to be seen like that.” But hey it’s fun!
Ok, are you sick & tired of me? It's all me, me & more me. I feel so s
elf-conscious & more than a little mortified telling so much about myself.
To be honest I have dated many men (for years) that never knew this much about me! And on the misleading and very trashy sounding note I will end. :X
See you at the airport-
Welcome to my travel blog, my healthy Vegan lifestyle blog and my life! It's a lot, but it's my passions and I just love to write about it. Here I share tips, stories and photos from my adventures and life. This is the place where people can find daily inspiration to travel and motivation to live healthier lives. I'm just an average woman in the world. Follow my journeys as I travel, shop, and meditate my way through life...
Most Popular Blog