Look what happened now...
Ready, Set, Jet!
Who doesn’t want more money? Here are a few tips that I actually use (and they work!)
First we need to understand where the money is going. :0
1. What do you really spend your money on? It’s ok; most people don’t have a clue how much they spend on Starbucks, movie tickets, on line shopping, etc. Write down EVERYTHING you spend for 3 months. Be honest and then you will be able to make a good decision on what’s important to you & where you can cut back.
2. How much do you actually need to be out of debt? Tally it all up and make a chart. Post it where you can see it every day. Making it a real, concrete image will help your brain better understand what your facing. Change the chart as you pay it down or add to it.
3. Start with your bank. Now you know where your money is going and how much you need to be free from debt it’s time to make some changes. Is your bank helping you or are they nickel & diming you to death? :X Check your rates and call around to see who has the best offer for your situation. (Bank fees, check fees, etc & stop paying overdraft fees. That’s just money you are throwing on the ground.)
4. Turn off the television. What? You say. Why? Because we both know it’s not really helping you. Most commercials guilt or manipulate people into purchasing things they don’t need. And you’re smarter than that. I know you are.
5. The hardest step. Make a Budget and stick to it. Use your information from steps 1-3 and put some $$ in savings, allow a little leeway and be ruthless. Just because your coworkers are going out for drinks after work doesn’t mean you HAVE TO GO TOO. (Unless you budgeted for it.) Just because there is a SUPER SALE doesn’t mean you have to shop…unless it’s in your budget. You comprendre? Be realistic, if you know you need food be honest with what you can spend and stick to it.
Ok, that’s a lot of steps; I know its only 5 of the 10 I promised, but give yourself a pat on the back if you were able to do any of them. Because you took the 1st step in getting your finances in order and that’s the hardest step, beginning.
I will post the 2nd half later in the week.
🌍 Welcome to My Adventures! 🌱
Foto Friday's and
🗣️ Featured Blog Posts: Nature-Inspired Creativity: Overcoming Creative Blocks by the Bay: An easy way to overcome writers block. Plant-Powered Living: Raw Till 4 This an older post, but a great place to start it you want to eat healthier. "Life's Musings": Foto Friday: Glass & Light Join me in reflecting on the simple joys and lessons life brings our way. 🌟 Connect with Me: 📷 Instagram:
🐦 Twitter: https://twitter.com/MsOneWorld4Me
Follow for Daily Inspiration 🚀 Upcoming Adventures: Stay tuned for my next travel destination and upcoming blog posts. Where should I go next? Share your suggestions!
Share Your Ideas 📚 Book Nook:
Join me in exploring captivating worlds through book reviews and literary adventures. Discover Books here:
🌿 Vegan Corner: From mouthwatering recipes to tips on embracing a plant-based lifestyle, find your daily dose of green inspiration. https://www.msoneworld4me.com/apps/search?q=recipes
✨ Join the Conversation: Share your own travel stories, vegan recipes, and life musings. The best conversations happen when we share our experiences!
Most Popular Blog