Look what happened now...
Ready, Set, Jet!
It's that time again...
September was a busy month for me. I left England in late August on a Transatlantic Cruise, made port in New York City. Stayed a few days in New Jersey and then flew into Austin, Texas. Here are the most clicked, (not in my opinion the best) blog entires for September 2015.
1. Part 2 of Exploring the Lakes -
Sept 5th post of a Picture heavy trip in July we took to the Lakes in Cumbria, Northern England. There is even a video of the birds! Part 1 is here and Part 3 I haven't finished yet! opps
2. 10 best 2nd Date Ideas - I wrote this post in 2013! It continues to be uber popular. Every month it scores high in the count and every month I say I'm gonna blog more about dating and don't. #Fail
3. Different is Cool A post from last September I did of a funky/cool hotel in Perpignan, France.
4. Meanwhile Back in Texas - Post I did Sept 11, 2015 It's pictures of the Austin airport, at night.
5. American Adventures - Sept 19, 2015 post of grainy pictures of my on line shopping loot and my joy to be back with my Keurig. (wtf was I thinking??)
6. The Pumpkins have Arrived - Sept 24, 2015 post of shopping and some of the pumpkins Halloween decorations at one local market. Short and Sweet, but a bit better photos.
And Go read:
Where To next? - Sept 28, 2015 post about traveling and loosing a friend.
Don't Pet the Growling Kitty - Sept 23, 2015 Quick Post regarding popping the hood on my truck to check the oil and finding an Opossum making a home on the engine!
Thanks for reading my silly little blog. It has been an adventure writing it and collecting the pictures. I never realized how busy I really was and all the crazy stuff that goes on. More travel adventures are about to unfold..so stay tuned.
See you at the airport~
Welcome to my (I'm excited to travel again) blog, my healthy Vegan lifestyle blog and my life! It's a lot, but it's my passions and I just love to write about it. Visit the "About Me Page" to learn more.
Most Popular Blog