Look what happened now...
Ready, Set, Jet!
So how are things?
Busy here (mostly working) and dreaming about this..
Mostly I have been running around getting the last minute things done before the next adventure. I know I still owe you picture from like 2 outings and a road trip....But I'm working on it.
We have had a bit of rain (finally) and with it comes magnificent sunrises and sunsets.
The sunsets have been very fiery and bold.
OH! I noticed the wildflowers are starting to pop up too. Pictures soon.
I have successfully packed up all my paints, all the sketch pads, new canvas's, painting equipment and even over priced markers and now am CRAVING LIKE MAD to paint and make the art. #WTF? I do not touch them for almost 6 months and now suddenly I must have them? I think it could be because I am now at a place to draw again. I feel like my head and heart are clearing and I can concentrate again. Plus it is great to be happy and content once again. So I'm mostly back to my old self or maybe even a little bit better. As you know, dear reader, I'm pretty happy 90% of the time (the other 10% is mainly just amazement) or I am when no one is MAKING me unhappy.
I tested that theory of "no one but yourself can make you unhappy" lately and my findings were that Yes, yes they can. Constant mind games, bullshit and bipolar behavior can make you unhappy no matter how zen you are. Having someone constantly hammering away at your self esteem is unforgivable and wrong. Period, end of story. So why put up with it, even for a minute? Because if someone really cares about you..they will not behave in such away. No excuses are ever acceptable for this type of behavior.
So I may not be totally zen, but I think I am no doubt wiser for all the last few years. And damn site happier. :D Just do not put cheese on my salad, okay?
See you at the airport.
Welcome to my (I'm excited to travel again) blog, my healthy Vegan lifestyle blog and my life! It's a lot, but it's my passions and I just love to write about it. Here I share tips, stories and photos from my adventures and life. This is the place where people can find daily inspiration to travel and motivation to live healthier lives and laugh a bit too!
Most Popular Blog