Look what happened now...
Ready, Set, Jet!
Ok, lets finish this…If you want more Part 1, Part 2, & Part 3. lol Thats A lot of information!
76. I love hot baths and to soak in the Jacuzzi. (Starting off slow and simple!)
77. I don’t like to swim.
78. I will go to Japan and visit a hot springs one day.
79. I do not have any tats. (Speaking of going to Japan and being allowed to enter the traditional hot springs.) I think tattoos are ok, I just never could make up my mind on what I would want. My tastes develop and grow as I do.
80. Speaking of True…I have way too many shoes.
81. I don’t care about branded items much. But I do like Chanel and Gucci a lot.
82. I like well made stuff that will last & stuff I like. If it is cheap cool, if not then if I still want it I will buy it. But as to being a “Brand Snob” nope. Could careless, but on the other hand I don’t care what you do. It’s not my job to judge you.
83. I take good care of myself. Because people depend on me & I need to be at my best. I am moving more and more towards a Vegan diet. I feel so much better when I eat raw and eat less in general. Who knew digesting all those veggies took so much energy??
84. I exercise, walk, run, jog, work out do yoga, & tai chi. I break it up to stay motivated.
85. I just checked out zumba. (Did I spell that right?) And think I will incorporate that into my work out routine. It seems fun and that will help me to stick to it.
86. I like to dance.
87. I like to be around people. But I also like to be alone. I need down time to decompress after being around a lot of people.
88. The 1st time I was married it was to my best friend and it was on the beach in Mexico. (Very hippie ceremony just for us. Was vey nice.)
89. We split up because I was too young and immature. He was a great guy. Thankfully I was given the opportunity to I apologize some years later. He accepted my apology and forgave me. We then parted as friends.
90. He was murdered a few years after that. They never caught the killer.
91. Umm on a lighter note; did I tell you I like to travel? No? Umm yes…
92. I love to see places I have imagined about all my life. Books are great at introducing the world to you, but you really have to get out there and form your own opinions.
93. I have had really long hair. Like move it to sit down long. It was a bitch in that I kept catching it in car windows, getting it caught in the car door and sitting on it. My hair now hits just below my bra strap & is so much easier.
94. I like long hair on men too.
95. I don’t care for weak, needy women. Don’t get me wrong, I can be sympathetic to your problems, but if you just want someone to listen to you cry over and over about the same thing then so elsewhere.
96. I can’t stand weak men. I don’t date them or have them as friends.
97. I also don’t like men that think they need to tell me what to do. I’m usually polite at first, but after the 3 or 4th time I’m like, “Really? Your lame ass is going to line me out? What have you done to become so important?” And it’s over. They are history. And it’s usually over something trivial too.
98. I can and do ask people for advice. But it’s usually only people who I respect in their field. If you are just some idiot off the street I’m not going to take career advice from you, ok? Show me what you’ve done and then perhaps I will consider it. Until then, please keep your opinions to yourself. (As I do, unless asked.)
99. Live and let live is one of my mottos. I am no one to judge you. I don’t know how you got here and it’s none of my business. I respect myself & also respect others.
100. I try to make decisions I can live with.
OMG!! That was sooo much. So give me some feedback now. Or tell me about yourself...
I'm actually off to the airport shortly.
🌍 Welcome to My Adventures! 🌱
Foto Friday's and
🗣️ Featured Blog Posts: Nature-Inspired Creativity: Overcoming Creative Blocks by the Bay: An easy way to overcome writers block. Plant-Powered Living: Raw Till 4 This an older post, but a great place to start it you want to eat healthier. "Life's Musings": Foto Friday: Glass & Light Join me in reflecting on the simple joys and lessons life brings our way. 🌟 Connect with Me: 📷 Instagram:
🐦 Twitter: https://twitter.com/MsOneWorld4Me
Follow for Daily Inspiration 🚀 Upcoming Adventures: Stay tuned for my next travel destination and upcoming blog posts. Where should I go next? Share your suggestions!
Share Your Ideas 📚 Book Nook:
Join me in exploring captivating worlds through book reviews and literary adventures. Discover Books here:
🌿 Vegan Corner: From mouthwatering recipes to tips on embracing a plant-based lifestyle, find your daily dose of green inspiration. https://www.msoneworld4me.com/apps/search?q=recipes
✨ Join the Conversation: Share your own travel stories, vegan recipes, and life musings. The best conversations happen when we share our experiences!
Most Popular Blog