Look what happened now...
Ready, Set, Jet!
How are things? I hope you are enjoying September.
Things are GREAT here, I'm still on the ship, having a great vacay. I went a whole 3 days without getting on line before I broke down and bought a internet pkg. * _____ *
I have so many pictures I must post and so much to blog about, for a change. I have met the nicest people and had some pretty cool adventures already. I think this is going to be a great month, but 1st I need to clear out August. So here we go:
Here are last months most clicked on posts, they may not be the BEST but they were the most popular. Click the link if you missed anything or need to see more taco pictures. :D
1. 10 Best 2nd Date Ideas - Always a popular post. Every month I say I'm gonna write more on the dating topic and every month I don't. #truth
2. Instagram Images. - What I post on Instagram. It usually makes sense at the time, later I look about and wonder about it too.
3. Summer Weekends - August 3 short post with cute panda pictures thrown in for good measure.
4. Sephora Birthday Loot - August 18th Guess what this post is about? LOL Yes, its a post on goodies from Sephora.
5. Its a Southern Thing - A quick explanation of southern manners. A funny, but TRUE post, ya'll.
6. Balance 1- August 16th Random day post. Taco pictures and normal bitching.
7. Recovery - August 10th post. No, I didn't enter rehab, its another random day post (with taco pictures) and fruit haul.
8. Cozumel Sand - August 20th post about the loot Aud brought me back from her cruise to Cozumel and a picture of the Taco Hut, lol.
As always thank you for reading my silly little blog. I do appreciate it and please feel free to leave a comment or drop me a line if there is something you would rather see me post on. Although, sadly I shall be taco less for the next few months as I'm away from Texas. :(
Catch you later-
Welcome to my (I'm excited to travel again) blog, my healthy Vegan lifestyle blog and my life! It's a lot, but it's my passions and I just love to write about it. Here I share tips, stories and photos from my adventures and life. This is the place where people can find daily inspiration to travel and motivation to live healthier lives and laugh a bit too!
Most Popular Blog